That means test reports from IANZ accredited laboratories and inspection bodies are
accepted in those countries as if they had been prepared there.
Spectrum’s accreditation is an assurance that it has met the exacting standards of
IANZ. Accreditation is maintained through on-going and rigorous assessment of the
- The competence and experience of Spectrum’s staff
- The integrity and traceability of Spectrum’s equipment and materials
- The technical validity of Spectrum’s methods
- The validity and suitability of Spectrum’s results
- Spectrum’s compliance with ISO 9002 management system requirements
IANZ accreditation is an assurance that Spectrum operates effective quality processes, providing a professional service through an expertise and technical competence that is recognised as world-class.